Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a side note

I can't believe how many people from all over the US and Europe have looked at my blog. I have really no idea from my cluster map if some people are return visitors or somehow accidentally ended up at ldsspinster.blogspot.com and have never returned. I think I want to make some sort of guestbook that people could sign in, anonymous or not, and say where they are from, whether they are a spinster or not and how they found the site. But until that day when I get more techsavvy, you can always leave a comment on the latest blog with some info, just for fun, and maybe any ideas you have for new posts.
Ooh and also, let me know if you have a spinster to nominate for Spinster of the Week. They don't have to be famous, just interesting in some way. I think one time I will spotlight one of my great-aunts that never married. Also if you find any great quotes or related websites, I'd love to hear about them. Thanks for you input!

3 comments:

i i eee said...

I'm not familiar with clustermaps in the least, but if you get a sitemeter on your blog, you can see how people ended up stopping by. Go to sitemeter.com. It's pretty simple. There's also statcounter, but I think statcounter is a lot more technical. Which if you're running a business, would be beneficial. I just use sitemeter for my little old blog. About 75% of my hits come from image searches alone.

In the past when I've had guestbooks on blogs, not too many people would sign them. For a lot of people are lazy, and most like to remain in Lurkville. But who knows.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, a friend introduced me to it and i think its fantastic! i think i fall into the spinster catagory, but i am one of the overly social type who thinks everyone should know my age and don't really care about most things!

Spinster in the City (SitC) said...

Heather,
Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you like the blog and I'm glad to meet a fellow spinster!