Sunday, May 16, 2010

All by Myself?

Hello there! Yes I am a delinquent blogger. In my defense work has been very busy, ah, but on to other issues.

Do you ever have one of those weeks where it feels like all the single girls you know are getting married or dating someone and you feel left in the dust? Yeah it's been one of those weeks-or maybe I should say two weeks, in which I've learned two of my friends are engaged and three others have just started dating someone. Bah! I mean, so happy for them...but why am I always the bridesmaid never the bride (btw I'm not doing the bridesmaid thing anyone and I am so over the bouquet toss).

In an effort to console myself I made a list of all of my friends, former roomates, etc. that are not married or dating anyone. The list totals to 30 girls, a fine group of ladies that I don't mind being a part of. Spinster unite! And yes I do feel better now :)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I'll do whatever it takes to get married just so I can force you to wear one of those dresses from picture in this post.